Everyone who terrifies you is sixty-five percent water.
And everyone you love is made of stardust, and I know sometimes
you cannot even breathe deeply, and
the night sky is no home, and
you have cried yourself to sleep enough times
that you are down to your last two percent, but
nothing is infinite,
not even loss.
You are made of the sea and the stars, and one day
you are going to find yourself again.
- *Pollen accidentally enters body*
- Immune system: What the hell is that?
- Pollen: Oh hey. Sorry. We got a bit lost. The wind kinda bl-
- Immune system: OH GOD WE'RE UNDER ATTACK
- Pollen: What?!? No! We just got lo-
- Immune system: OPEN THE FLOODGATES
- Pollen: The what?
- Mucus membranes: Sir. All the floodgates?
- Immune system: ALL OF THEM.
- Pollen: Wait. Wait. You don't... Oh shi-
- [Dramatic music]
- Me: *Sneezes*
Marcus Aurelius is my homeboy.
Paintings by Iris Scott
Hase Temple, Kamakura, Japan by Magnumpi
so yeah did you guys hear about the ceo of abercrombie and fitch who said that he doesn’t want ugly chicks wearing his clothing
like excuse you ceo of abercrombie and fitch
you look like gary busey went bobbing for apples in a tub of bees
you couldn’t wear your own clothing
what the hell omg